Deere & Company (DE)
- Price: $87.28
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Machinery
- CAPS Rating: 4 of 5
- Scouter Rating: 9 of 10
- Average Volume: 3.26 Mil
- 30 Day Return: 6.62%
- Dividend Rate: 2.04
- Yield: 2.32
- D/E Ratio: 3.92
- P/E Ratio: 9.30
- Forward P/E Ratio: 9.64
- EPS: 8.71
- Market Cap: 33.41 Bil
- Sales Growth: +13.60%
- Income Growth: +9.50%
Companies with a price to book in the top 40%.
Stocks with a total debt-to-equity ratio >80%, and a current ratio < 1.0 or a short interest > 10%.
Companies in industries whose performance is tied to the business cycle.
Companies with a market cap greater than 10B, a dividend in excess of the SPY, and an ROE greater than 15%.
- Investors Too Optimistic Following Joy Global's Big Dip?
- Is Deere & Company A Buy At Its Current Level?
- Top negotiators say U.S. farm bill delayed to January
- U.S. Investment-Grade Bond Sales Reach Record $1.125 Trillion
- Business events scheduled for Wednesday
- Barron's: Right On Deere, Wrong On Barrick
- [video] Options Action: Bullish bet on AGCO
- [$$] Not Done Yet
- Will Joy Global Earnings Hold up Better Than Deere and Caterpillar?
- Where Will Caterpillar Go Next?
- [video] 'Classic fear' in gold market: Pro
- [video] End of 31-year run of bull market bond run: Pro
- [video] Closing Bell Exchange
- Boehner blasts lack of farm-bill progress, supports extension
- Deere Extends Share Buyback Program