Bank of Montreal (USA) (BMO)
- Price: $66.17
- Sector: Financials
- Industry: Commercial Banks
- CAPS Rating: 4 of 5
- Scouter Rating: 8 of 10
- Average Volume: 340,079.95
- 30 Day Return: -5.71%
- Dividend Rate: 2.85
- Yield: 4.31
- D/E Ratio: 0.16
- P/E Ratio: 10.20
- Forward P/E Ratio: 10.44
- EPS: 6.26
- Market Cap: 42.62 Bil
- Sales Growth: +0.80%
- Income Growth: +1.70%
Companies in industries whose performance is tied to the business cycle.
Companies with a dividend yield greater than the SPY+1%, or 3%, whichever is higher.
Companies with a price to book in the bottom 40% of all companies.
Companies with a market cap greater than 10B, a dividend in excess of the SPY, and an ROE greater than 15%.
- BMO Asset Management Announces Final Valuations for Terminated ETFs
- LinkedIn: BMO Likes the Stories of China, Students, Mobile, Salespeople
- [video] LinkedIn 'truly disruptive': Analyst
- Will LinkedIn Beat Facebook and Twitter to China?
- BMO Asset Management Inc. Announces that BMO 2013 Corporate Bond Target Maturity ETF Will Continue Operations as Short-Term Bond ETF
- BMO Financial Group Private Banking Firms Honoured by Global Brands Magazine in Multiple Geographies
- Royal Bank Of Canada's Strong Fiscal 2013 Results Hint At Future Dividend Increases
- Will Bank of Nova Scotia Earnings Top Its Canadian Banking Peers?
- "Tale of Four Cities": BMO Report Shows Varying Degrees of Valuations and Risks in Canada's Largest Housing Markets
- BMO Economics Housing Report: Montreal a Buyers' Market Amid Cooler Sales
- BMO Economics Housing Report: Calgary Reclaims Title of Canada's Strongest Major Housing Market
- BMO Economics Housing Report: Toronto Market Performance Calms Concerns of a Major Correction
- BMO Economics Housing Report: Vancouver Housing Market Springs Back to Life
- Analyst Moves: ORCL, HK, KSS
- Oh Canada we pick our stocks from thee!