BB&T Corp (BBT)
- Price: $32.55
- Sector: Financials
- Industry: Commercial Banks
- CAPS Rating: 4 of 5
- Scouter Rating: 6 of 10
- Average Volume: 4.21 Mil
- 30 Day Return: 9.23%
- Dividend Rate: 0.92
- Yield: 2.86
- D/E Ratio: 1.02
- P/E Ratio: 13.50
- Forward P/E Ratio: 10.57
- EPS: 2.39
- Market Cap: 22.84 Bil
- Sales Growth: +0.50%
- Income Growth: +48.60%
Companies with a price to book in the bottom 40% of all companies.
Companies in industries whose performance is tied to the business cycle.
Stocks with a total debt-to-equity ratio >80%, and a current ratio < 1.0 or a short interest > 10%.
- Walter O’Brien, BB&T Equities Chief Who Was Mentor, Dies at 46
- Today's Market News To Trade On: 5 Stocks Moving On News
- 17 New Preferred Stocks Offer 6.65% And More Diversification
- [$$] Loan Growth to Lend a Hand to Midcap Banks
- BB&T CORP Financials
- Here's Why Banks Are Afraid of Walmart
- 4 Southern Regional Banks to Consider
- KeyCorp Run-Up Is Unjustified, Says KBW
- There Is No Question This Stock Is Overvalued
- 5 Bank Takeout Targets, Up to 26% Upside: KBW
- Cash Dividend On The Way From BB&T Corp.
- BB&T CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report
- Two BB&T Scott & Stringfellow Financial Advisors Named To Elite 'FT400' List
- Tired Of Big Banks? How About This Mid-Cap Regional Bank?
- X Factor: 5 Stocks Reaching Their Ex-Dividend Date on May 8